What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Learn how to build muscle fast. Start building muscle mass with powerful muscle building workout & body building program from personal trainer Shawn LeBrun.
- Learn why doing ab exercises like crunches and sit ups will NOT help you get tighter, leaner abs and are giving you zero results for your stomach (you’ll be surprised to learn the truth here).
- Learn the truth about how to lose ugly body fat. Feel sexier, have a body you’re proud to show off, and feel better about yourself. Be more confident around members of the opposite sex. (pages 19-21)
- Learn the best supplements on the market for packing on muscle and melting off fat. Save money and headaches by only using proven supplements like creatine, protein, and a few more I discuss. (pages 112-115)
- Learn how to completely eliminate training plateaus and how to get out of one quickly. Overtraining means no muscle gains so learn how to avoid the pitfalls of overtraining. (pages 19-22)
- Learn how a 30-minute window of opportunity, before and after your workout, can add up to 25 lbs. of muscle to your frame in only 12 weeks. This one simple idea gives you a ton more muscle.
- If You’re Advanced — Discover how to get back to muscle-building basics, cutting out stuff you don’t need to be doing. Start getting the continuous, uninterrupted, massive growth you’ve always wanted!
- If You’re a Beginner — I’ll take you by the hand and walk you through everything you need to start building muscle and losing fat. Save time and cut to the chase by doing what works, dropping the rest!
- I gained 18 pounds of lean muscle and my body fat went from 20% to 5% So I looked better and felt more attractive. I was more self-confident around others and felt better about myself.
- Find out the one easy thing you can do during your cardio session that will actually switch it from catabolic (breaks down muscle) activity to anabolic (you gain muscle). (pages 35-38)
- Discover why doing supersets and pyramid training is literally destroying your muscle gains! Learn the one and only way to set up your weight training if you want to keep gaining muscle mass.
Is it something I can trust?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Simple Steps To Get Huge And Shredded scores an averge of 4.04, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Simple Steps To Get Huge And Shredded scores 65.92/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.shawnlebrunfitness.com/getshredded.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $39.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: shawnlebrunfitness.com you’ll also be taken through to shawnlebrunfitness.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)